Hello to you all....
Firstly I would like you to introduce bymyself and what am I doing....
I am working as French Speaking since 2000 before in this feild i worked at Operation Office in Travel Agence in 1994 in Myanmar to organize a trip what the Tourist needs. That experience brrought me to leading a Tourist. So, I changed my job by starting from 2001 i accompany with a group till to 2007. After that i decided to go to French to complete my education level and French Language Scale in Toulouse. After finished my study there I returned back to my country to continue position as like before. So as an experience in living in *french i learnt alot the nature of French people living with One of the French Family and i can say also they are as like my parent during i stayed there. So, For French Tourist, I understand how's their nature, what they need and how to manage if they are with their children. Because of long time working experiences, I got always good recommendation from my Tourist in each Time. So do as i am garantee by myself, whoever I accompany group/individaully Tourist may got a good Satifaction and will bring you the place where the Tourist haven't much visited and in touch with local people to profrond their daily life
I will be very appericiated if i can reach to hlep you during your trip in Myanmar. In case if you need some information such as Buddhism , where you have to stay cheap and resonable price, to buy Train, Bus & Flight Ticket or if you need guided Tour or maybe you will need private car or package tour with cheapest price, please do not hesitate to contact me...
Oh.... the internet connection is not very good in our country. So, if it not work to sending a mail to me please call me directly (+ 95 9) 541 5155. I will assist you immediately.
Wishing you a pleasent day and good luck!!!!
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire